[cma-l] Three full-time sustainable posts in the Community Media sector - APPLY NOW

Phil Korbel phil at radioregen.org
Mon Mar 16 22:05:22 GMT 2015

Just to add,

Radio Regen worked with SHMU on a few national projects now and they do
amazing work.  If you want to work with one of the very best community
media organisations in the UK then give this a good deal of thought.

Disclaimer - Murray has not asked me for this message, nor do I have any
shares in SHMU - if they had any ;)

Best wishes

Phil

Phil Korbel FRSA - Director, Radio Regen, charity no. 1077763

www.radioregen.org
www.communityradiotoolkit.net
www.connecttransmit.org.uk

Please note that I work at Radio Regen under 2 days a week so responses
might not be as quick as we'd like.  Many thanks.