[cma-l] The Cost Of The DAB Trials

Canalside's The Thread office at thethread.org.uk
Fri Mar 13 16:50:15 GMT 2015

They’re not a revenue collection agency, they’re a half legalised money
making racket

.. as not-for-profit charitable groups in this instance our
reports are actually   NOTHING TO REPORT          or    n/a     not
applicable.

It has no bearing on what we are doing whatsoever except to create a
bureaucratic pain in the butt, and I am sick to the back teeth of all of em.

I do not know what you guys are doing, but I shall fight our corner and I am
making things as awkward and as inconvenient as they make my life

Period

I’m actually more annoyed with the reporting than the actual payments.

I think some in our organisation need to grow some        ???????????????

Nick

  _____