[cma-l] Community Radio Survey 2015

David Duffy david at theradiopeople.co.uk
Wed Mar 11 10:13:50 GMT 2015

Hi All,

As part of building a stronger community radio sector, we would like to invite all community radio stations to take part in the second annual community radio survey. As with the last survey, we hope to obtain an independent snapshot of Community Radio across the UK in 2015.

The survey is now online at www.theradiopeople.co.uk/survey <http://www.theradiopeople.co.uk/survey> .  All who take the survey will get their own personal copy of the report.

The simple 10-minute 18-question online survey will be used to build up a picture of how community radio stations are faring, what resources they have available to them and most importantly, the support stations need for the future.

Thanks for playing your part.

David
www.theradiopeople.co.uk <http://www.theradiopeople.co.uk/>