[cma-l] RadioReverb "Reverbathon" smashes previous fundraising targets

Cormac Lawler cormac at radioregen.org
Tue Mar 10 13:58:21 GMT 2015

Well done Melita and all. :-)

You've done a great job on social media over the last week(s), keeping it positive, engaging, spreading the love. The broadcast bits I heard were really positive too. Here's hoping the total will beak through the 3k barrier (and beyond).

All the best,
Cormac

Cormac Lawler
Project coordinator
0161 234 2799

Radio Regen
46 Oldham Street, Green Fish Resource Centre, Manchester, M4 1LE
www.radioregen.org

Company Ltd by Guarantee Registered in England and Wales No 3753832.
Registered Charity No 1077763