[cma-l] Mayfest Radio Micro-Commission – Open Call

Tamar Millen tamar.millen at commedia.org.uk
Tue Mar 10 09:46:31 GMT 2015

+++ For Information +++

Mayfest Radio Micro-Commission – Open Call
Closes Wednesday 18th of March, 9am

As a part of Mayfest 2015’s Radio station we’re offering two artists an
opportunity to create a brand new short sound piece for online broadcast
throughout the festival.

We are keen to hear from artists of any discipline. If you feel like
this might be an interesting context for something you want to say or
play with, then let us know. We are interested in artists who want to
experiment with the radio format, surprise us with something new, make
some noise.

There is no theme as such. Fifteen minutes maximum in peoples ears, with
no limitations, what would you do

http://mayfestbristol.co.uk/radio/

--
Tamar Millen