[cma-l] Ofcom announces trials to help small stations join digitalradio - 100w limit

Alan Coote alan.coote at 5digital.co.uk
Sun Mar 8 11:13:25 GMT 2015

I can¹t help thinking that someone at Ofcom ran the simulations and came up
with 100W = 5km radius.

Therefore if small scale DAB became a reality it wouldn¹t annoy Radio Centre
too much (they¹d still complain as that¹s their mentality) and at worst
secondary legislation could make it happen.

Kind Regards
Alan

Hear Alan Every Week on Let¹s Talk Business The UK¹s Premier Radio Programme
For Current and Future Entrepreneurs - Now Broadcast To Over 5 Million
People  <http://www.letstalkbusinessonline.com/>