[cma-l] CamGlen Radio set to launch!

Tam Curry tamcamglen at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 6 13:07:05 GMT 2015

Hi friends and colleagues,

I just wanted to fire out a quick note to say that we are very excited to
be launching across the S.E of Glasgow as of 19th March from 1:07pm on
107.9FM, through our website and Tunein.

Long days and longer nights, a great organisation to work for, hard work,
some amazing & inspiring volunteers, strong political support, resourceful
partners, great guys at Associated Broadcast Consultants, understanding
funders, the CMA team, our local community radio colleagues, a supportive
team at Ofcom, a massive stroke of luck, and a very supportive (and up for
it) community are all part of the formula here and we wouldn't have got far
without them.

I don't often post here but I certainly do read most of the emails and we
get the benefit of having such a great resource to hand with such a broad
range of collective experiences and knowledge through this network..  A
massive thanks to you all who are working so hard in this challenging
sector!

Here's to full time broadcasting!

All the best

Tam & the CamGlen Radio team