[cma-l] Small Scale DAB

Canalside's The Thread office at thethread.org.uk
Fri Mar 6 12:28:33 GMT 2015

Dear All

Is there any chance please that someone ‘’’in the know’’’   our
‘’’experts’’’    could place in laymans terms some straight to the point
figures ??    I for one, plus many others I would imagine, would like to see
them.

For example :- how much is the DSPS Licence ??  we don’t want to know the
tricks of the trade or the ways round the outside (sharing etc)   just how
much over 12 months
.. is there a one off fee as well (start up fee) ?
how much for PPPPPP brigade ?   how much for fitting and installing  ?   how
much for kit once the trial has taken place  OR  do we keep the kit ‘for
free’     give us all a ball park figure please.

I think a lot of the not so clued up tecky members (me included)  are
getting slightly lost with all of this which isn’t good. I can understand
getting slightly lost during the process, but being lost before you’ve even
set foot out of the front door isn’t going to win any orienteering medals.

Come on chaps :- Ian / Alan / David / John / Mr Ofcom / Dr PPL / Sir PRS /
Uncle Tom Cobbley

Much appreciated

Thank you

Nick