[cma-l] Climate Radio replies to CMA debate

Phil Korbel phil at radioregen.org
Tue Mar 3 14:24:16 GMT 2015

Hi all

Let's get this straight, there is no longer any scientific controversy over
the causes of climate change and human-kind's significant role in causing
it.  The BBC - who were behind the curve on this, present the science well,
now, and have guidelines that reflect the above. NB BBC policy and Ofcoms
Production Guide are not the same thing.

As before, there's heaps of controversy on what to do about it, how fast
and severe the effects will be.

Use those basic pointers to guide yourself to appropriate levels of
balance. I for one applaud Phil's excellent programmes, and, IMO, if you
have an issue about their balance, follow them up with a debate.

Best wishes and good luck

Phil

(Director Radio Regen and The Carbon Literacy Project)

--
Sent on the hoof!