[cma-l] quiery ?

Canalside's The Thread office at thethread.org.uk
Wed Jun 24 18:02:31 BST 2015

We could of course run with one every day, but each day is different. On a
Friday the News Round up ... Monday Health and Well Being, Arts Tuesday
National Interest History on Wednesday and so on and so on     if we end up
with ten different items then it is run fortnightly .....I think the News
Round up on a Friday needs to stay weekly though. It would sound odd done
fortnightly and continuity and consistency would go straight out the window.
I think we all suffer enough with lack of continuity before we start adding
to the problems ourselves   :-)

Nick

  _____