[cma-l] quiery ?

Martin Steers martin at martinsteers.co.uk
Wed Jun 24 17:22:24 BST 2015

I am a big fan of BBC Three Counties and their consumer hour..

Now I have often thought that a national community radio consumer hour
(weekly pre-recorded) would be fantastic! Never quite had the time to put a
concept together and try and find others that might be interested.. not to
mention how its funded lol