[cma-l] quiery ?

@CatLakeUK connect at catlake.uk
Wed Jun 24 15:20:38 BST 2015

Firstly, streaming it from a central and virtual auto playout server isn't
an issue and would work the same as Sky News.

Secondly, who says the networked show has to have music in?  News,
newsnight, documentary shows don't have music in.

Cat

Regards,
Cat Lake

*Social Technologist, Writer & Broadcaster*
* e-Commerce <http://www.artinet.co.uk/>* • *Broadcasting
<http://www.artisanbroadcast.uk/> *• *Transmission
<http://www.transplanuk.com/>*

Tel: 0333 37 00 250 • Mobile: 07973 400 423
On-line: www.catlake.uk • Twitter <https://www.twitter.com/CatLakeUK> •
Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008671474506>