[cma-l] Radio Academy board

Phil Gibbons philjgibbons at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 11:34:29 BST 2015

Hello fellow CMA members,

You may be aware of the elections the Radio Academy are running at present
to elect new members onto their board.
If you are a member of the Radio Academy, can I urge you all please to
logon and vote for the CMA chair, Dom Chambers.
The Radio Academy have done a lot of work already to restructure and start
to build a sustainable model to support the radio industry. This is very
much in-line with the new ethos and way of working at the CMA. A new
invigorated, members focussed organisation. Dom has already been involved
in meetings with the Radio Academy and is keen to see a stronger bond
bewtween us both, so we can work closer together and build on the successes
and learn from each other. He has also been a keen member of the South West
branch.

If you follow this link below, it will take you to the Radio Academy page:

http://www.radioacademy.org

Regards to all,

Phil