[cma-l] Funky SX and Lille-Bouvigny

Ian Hickling transplanfm at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 30 18:05:47 BST 2015

My apologies for the error - I was relying on a questionable memory disk.
Alex is right of course - Ofcom will base its figures on the ERP in the specific direction - but the effect of tropospheric ducting can be quite amazing - and as Glyn says, they applied the worst possible scenario over a small time-frame.

Ian Hickling
Partner

Office: 01635 578435  (7am-11pm UK time)Carphone: 07530 980115 (only responds when driving)6 Horn Street, Compton, NEWBURY, RG20 6QS