[cma-l] DAB

Canalside's The Thread office at thethread.org.uk
Wed Jul 22 12:55:16 BST 2015

I was on-air this morning as usual from 8 - 11     the Rolled Gold Show
between 9 - 10 had four pre-1962 tunages on it ... I'd better drop the PPL
(Parasite Parasite Licence) a quick e-mail ..... they owe us 20p refund !

LOL

Nick

Telstar the Tornadoes, now there's a good one and it's free according to
this   ''dee dee, dah dah, dah, dum dum dum dum, dee'' ''diddly diddly dee''