[cma-l] DAB Trials

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Mon Jul 20 20:30:26 BST 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nick Mallinson <nickm at seahavenfm.com>

One thing that occurred to me, and I’m not aware of any comments so far,
but may have missed them:

There 6 “channels” on these small scale MUXes.  Will that mean if the tests
are successful and we are able to go ahead and have a local community MUX,
some areas will be able to have 6 community radio stations in each area?

I don’t know about anyone else, but the practicality of 6 stations in our
area is going to be….. well I was going to say “a challenge” but we have
that anyway with just us, so with 6 stations I can see some “small” issue
of viability.

Nick Mallinson

MD Seahaven FM