[cma-l] on a positive

Canalside's The Thread office at thethread.org.uk
Fri Jul 17 13:25:28 BST 2015

Dear All

On a positive we have just run our work experiences over the past 5 weeks or
so ..... it has been brilliant.

We've had over 35 youngsters through the doors with a dozen or so staying
with us. More would like to stay but youngsters today are under a lot of
pressure ... I feel sorry for them to be honest. They need breathing space
so that they can be 'youngsters'

You see, without Community Radio these guys and girls wouldn't have had a
hope ... out of the 35 there might have been a couple who could have had a
week or two at the Beeb or Commercial Radio ...... not bad if you want a
degree in brewing up and running errands.

Nick

---