[cma-l] Conference 2015 - Success Stories

Pippa at Curly Radio pippa at curlyradio.com
Mon Jul 6 11:05:50 BST 2015

Good morning all,

Well I hope you all have the 12th September in your diaries for our Conference 2015 – tickets will be on sale very soon.

The theme for this year is “Inspiring through Success”.

I am gathering success stories from across our sector – radio, tv and community journalism – and I’d love to hear from you!    “Success” looks different in each organisation – it could be anything from ‘making it through the year without financial worries’ to ‘winning a huge funding bid’.   And of course, “success” is not necessarily financial.  Here are some ideas ......

*    Have you Won an award?  (individual or organisation)
*    Been recognised for your Community work?
*    Had volunteers go on to paid jobs in the industry?
*    Had a high profile endorsement?
*    Been featured in your local paper?
*    Made a difference to a local person, charity or campaign?
*    Launched a successful new project?
*    Been endorsed for your training programme?
*    Developed a new revenue stream?
*    Just been licenced or launched?

Please send me your stories, photos, links and we will build them into a montage.   It would be great to have as many team photos as possible, even if you don’t have a story to go with it (but everyone’s got a story somewhere!).

Any queries please shout!
Best wishes
Pippa

Philippa Sawyer