[cma-l] Ofcom and Tomorrow

Canalside's The Thread office at thethread.org.uk
Thu Jul 2 12:49:28 BST 2015

And here is the issue again                are they working together as in
working together genuinely    or is one having the other one for a mug ???
I let you guess which one is which.

As I said yesterday, we couldn’t even rise to accolade of being a mug
.the
chance would have been a fine thing, and at least that would have been a
start

.. I know the BBC run lots of training courses and that is to be
applauded
 I know this because quite a few of our folk have been on those
courses which have led to other things
. As part of those courses do they
include courses on ‘’’manners’’’ and ‘’’politeness’’’   ???     if not,
perhaps they could introduce them. Especially for the Managers.

I’ve applied for a job at BBC Manchester in the banging ones head against a
brick wall department.

I hope we don’t lose the BBC though

 it is an institution and I for one am
very proud of it
.. a lot of my comments are tongue in cheek. I know the
Managers are very similar to me, lots to do and not enough time to do it.

Just taking five minutes out to tap this e-mail whilst I have my dinner and
all that jazz

Nick

  _____