[cma-l] Ofcom and Tomorrow

Alan Coote alan.coote at 5digital.co.uk
Wed Jul 1 13:51:28 BST 2015

An interesting idea however I struggle to see how the even the sum of the spare capacity of a dozen community radio stations couldn’t properly resource the output of even one BBC local radio station.

Wouldn’t a better approach be to building on the CMA / BBC MoU to get so many hours of local BBC radio airtime dedicated to community radio programmes?

Good luck.

Alan