[cma-l] RadioCentre unimpressed with community radio changes

Alan Coote alan.coote at 5digital.co.uk
Thu Jan 22 19:48:40 GMT 2015

Hi Alex,

I think most CR stations spot rates work out at a £1 or less.

Very good value and/or business suicide - you decide?

Kind Regards

Alan

 <http://www.letstalkbusinessonline.com/> Hear Alan Every Week on Let’s Talk Business The UK’s Premier Radio Programme For Current and Future Entrepreneurs - Now Broadcast To 5 Million People

Email -  <mailto:alan.coote at 5digital.co.uk> alan.coote at 5digital.co.uk

Phone - 0800 949 6655

Mobile - 07801 518858

Twitter -  <http://www.twitter.com/TheAlanCoote> @TheAlanCoote

Web -  <http://www.5digital.co.uk/> http://www.5digital.co.uk

Let’s Talk Business

Twitter -  <http://www.twitter.com/LTBShow> @LTBShow

Web -  <http://www.letstalkbusinessonline.com/> http://www.LetsTalkBusinessOnline.com

cid:image001.gif at 01CE03CD.223AC920

The Media Production, Broadcasting and Training Company