[cma-l] Community Radio Order

Martin Steers martin at martinsteers.co.uk
Thu Jan 22 11:19:12 GMT 2015

I agree that ideally we need to get a good sample of stations across the
sector to get a sector number.

I have said we ideally need to develop a methodology that can be trusted
that stations can then commission volunteers (local college / uni maybe) to
do the survey.

I also agree with Nick, that Community Radio is more than just listenership
/ reach its also what I would call impact on the social gain.

Amount of volunteers involved and gaining skills, amount of people trained,
courses run, events run etc..

Martin