[cma-l] Community Radio Order

James Cridland james at cridland.net
Thu Jan 22 10:02:29 GMT 2015

Alan,

RAJAR does have its flaws, but you are not saying it's entirely useless, I
assume, and therefore it also has some credibility.

I'd be more keen to not slag off RAJAR, and instead, make statements about
community radio's audience that are rooted in some kind of fact. The 10m
figure is entirely false.