[cma-l] Community Radio Order

Canalside's The Thread office at thethread.org.uk
Wed Jan 21 14:31:37 GMT 2015

Answer to question one = because it actually is a debacle and grossly unfair
and looking at the figures proves it

Answer to question two is = maybe not a lot, but by all means surprise us

Answer to question three is = yes it is unique, but we only pretend to value
it

On the end statement Ian

..you have missed one
 there ought to be three
options on there

1)       Ideas

2)       Starter

3)       Or Dead Duck / Dodo / Non Starter

Where I have lost respect with it/them a long time ago is because all the
answers to the questions hold no water, they are poor replies, always have
been and the ones that are difficult they simply ignore them and just say
‘’no’’      I have no respect for this type of Politics and that sadly is
what it is ‘Politics’         when we started off on the wonderful road of
Community Radio, we never in our wildest dreams thought we would get bogged
down with Politics nor one rule for one different rules for others and geese
and ganders

 commercial radio should have had no bearing on the matter at
all. If you go into a commercial market you stand on your own two feet in a
competitive market

 if that happens to be in radio then fine, if it ain’t
working go and open a paint store or a show factory, don’t go running to the
Government whinging. If the product is good enough then no one would be
listening to us and they would have all the listeners.

Quite pathetic and extremely disappointing

But
. We soldier on and we shall overcome          chin up or in my case
‘both of em’   :-)

Regards

Nick

  _____