[cma-l] Cat Among the Pigeons

Canalside's The Thread office at thethread.org.uk
Wed Jan 21 12:15:07 GMT 2015

Correct           people volunteer to do what the Organisation would like
them to do, it isn’t about what they want to do. If you offer your services
then you are over that threshold and the rules then apply to everybody.

I receive a tickle here £££ and tickle there £££, but I also volunteer 40
hours a week. I abide by the rules like everyone else. Every Monday I sit
down with myself and tell myself what tasks need to be done and completed, I
discuss them with myself and then I decide with myself where to start and
get cracking.

Myself doesn’t please myself, as myself has to do what the Station /
Organisation needs, not what I want. As Station Manager / Gopher I tell
myself what to do. I don’t always agree with myself but the job has to be
done according to the guidelines.

And that’s it really guys   :-)    payments or no payments are irrelevant
and have no bearing whatsoever on the price of cheese   :-)

Nick

  _____