[cma-l] Cat Among the Pigeons

pippa pippa at curlyradio.com
Tue Jan 20 23:22:22 GMT 2015

Hey chaps,   No-one is suggesting common imaging!

We all agree that our individual station sounds, with content carefully curated for our local listeners, is what makes us stand apart from the big guys.

We're just floating a few ideas, in the spirit of sharing and supporting eachother.  We are discussing the idea of having one generic ident/strapline, which stations can overlay with their own id in a local voice. It would be just one of maybe 20 different idents a station uses.  Please be assured that no-one is suggesting a network / common sound or anything else along those lines.

Thanks for your inputs though. The more we can share what works and what doesn't, the better chance we will have of success and growth (whilst acknowledging that we don't all have the same objectives).

Hope this clarifies things!
Pippa

Sent from Samsung Mobile