[cma-l] Station imaging

Canalside's The Thread office at thethread.org.uk
Wed Jan 14 19:09:00 GMT 2015

Dear All

I know it would never happen .. Well, I don't think it would, but wouldn't
it be absolutely fantastic if we ALL had the same imaging. Obviously the
wording in the sweepers / jingles / stabs etc would be different but the
sound / music / style the same. You could drive anywhere in the Country and
tune into the local Community Radio Station .. The most you here the ident
you automatically know it is Community Radio.

At the end of the day, we are a fraternity, we are a family ..... I'd be up
for it

Am I now off with the fairies heading for Noddyland or perhaps completely
gone doolally ? .... I am currently in a rocking chair sat on the front
patio with a sock on my head, two knitting needles in my ears and a piece of
straw hanging out of my mouth    :-)

Nick

  _____