[cma-l] Question about Classical Music Show

Lucinda Guy lucinda at soundartradio.org.uk
Tue Feb 24 18:43:48 GMT 2015

Hi Everyone,
We have some great classical music shows which we would be interested in
sharing, including

The Pulse: 20th Century and contemporary classical music

Hildegard to Hildegard: music by women composers, ancient and modern, from
Hildegard von Bingen to Hildegard Westerkamp.

Both of these programmes are really successful, and we get positive
feedback from listeners, also many new submissions sent in from composers
and performenrs around the world.
If you would like to know more email me off list.
Also, if you would like to get a good classical music programme started in
your own community, I recommend contacting local orchestras, ensembles and
choirs to recruit an enthusiastic and knowledgeable presenter.

Best wishes,
Lucinda

--

*Artistic DirectorSoundart Radio 102.5 fmwww.soundartradio.org.uk
<http://www.soundartradio.org.uk>Dartington Space, Totnes*

*A not-for-profit arts organisation, Soundart Radio is a Company Limited by
Guarantee Registered in England and Wales No. 6299911*