[cma-l] Question about Classical Music Show

Darren Cullum d.cullum at tonefm.co.uk
Tue Feb 24 12:10:11 GMT 2015

We are looking at introducing a Classical Music Show into our programming
output and wondered if there are any pre produced shows available OR if
anyone can recommend a good, knowledge presenter that may wish to add to
their portfolio.

Please Note: Tone FM is a 'Not for Profit' Community Radio Station which is
run by volunteers so we may not respond to your email straight away so
please be patient with us. You can help support us by placing a donation
HERE <http://donate.tonefm.co.uk/>

Kind regards.

Darren Cullum

Station Manager

T:  01823 284045

M: 07970 521201

90/91 East Reach, Taunton, TA1 3HF

W: www.tonefm.co.uk <http://www.tonefm.co.uk/>

F: www.facebook.com/tonefm <http://www.facebook.com/tonefm>

T: www.twitter.com/tauntonstonefm <http://www.twitter.com/tauntonstonefm>

Tauntons 107.8 Tone FM is on air now in Somerset's County Town!