[cma-l] Talk About Local unconference Saturday 28 February 2015

CMA cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Mon Feb 23 12:00:07 GMT 2015

+++ For Information +++

We’ve got some good news to share – our next Talk About Local
unconference is going to be on Saturday 28 February 2015 and we’d love
to see you there.

After tramping around the country (Stoke, Middlesbrough, Birmingham,
Cardiff, Leeds) over the past five years, this year we’re delighted to
be in London and have been invited inside the wonderful British Library
who very kindly are lending us their conference centre. It’s a very easy
venue to get to, next to Kings Cross, St Pancras and Euston stations and
a short tube ride from Paddington and other mainline stations.

As well as the usual fun and hyperlocal frolics* the wonderful venue
gives us the opportunity to have plenty of breakout space so, if there’s
a topic you’d particularly like to see tackled, speak up and share your
thoughts on twitter #tal15 or mail us and help us start planning the
day’s agenda.

It’s an ‘unconference’ so the agenda on the day will be led by the
people who come along, but we expect to be chatting about people using
the web to find a voice for their community in all the glorious forms
that takes – whether it’s news, chat, reviews, pictures, videos, audio –
and the issues that bother them. And as ever people will join us from
the length and breadth of the British Isles and even foreign parts.

http://talkaboutlocal.org.uk/next-talk-local-unconference-february-tal15/

Reply - cma-l at commedia.org.uk