[cma-l] Fwd: Trainee Fundraising Officer Vacancy, Norwich

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Tue Feb 17 11:19:56 GMT 2015

Future Projects is a community charity working across Norfolk. Our aim is
to deliver high quality services to people experiencing disadvantage,
helping them to develop the capacity to overcome their challenges and
contribute fully to society.

We are currently seeking to employ a Trainee Fundraising Officer to join
our team. This is an exciting opportunity to use your creativity and
initiative to secure and grow important community-based services, and to
make a very real difference to people and communities in need.

You will have the opportunity to learn sought after skills and prepare to
take on a fundraising role within the Voluntary and Community Sector.

No previous experience is required, and we are seeking a highly committed
and enthusiastic individual to make the most of a rare development
opportunity.

For more information and to download a Job Description and Application
Pack, please visit: http://bit.ly/1CDSHyd
<http://futureprojects.us2.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=62eeea4742e1a766b9b81c209&id=bdbe9b0780&e=d13e28538a>

*The deadline for this job is Friday 27th February, with interviews
expected to be held on 5/6 March. *
\\

https://www.facebook.com/CommunityMediaAssociation

Canstream Internet Radio & Video