[cma-l] Officialdom

Canalside's The Thread office at thethread.org.uk
Thu Feb 5 12:44:47 GMT 2015

Possibly slightly of the beaten track, but you will catch my drift :-

I think you'll find Terry that via lots of personal experiences, the norm is
to answer the question by telling you everything you already know. The
question that you asked is actually based on what you already know, but the
bit you want answering is bit that you don't know as you already know what
you know and they know you know it, and they know it as well . but by
answering the question with all the things you already know bungs up a smoke
screen. Of course, over the past 12 years I am able to waft the smoke away
.. the end result is still the same, as in the question hasn't been answered
or it has but with a ''No''   and then another   ''No''   with no
explanation as to why. So actually at the end of it you get two questions
that haven't been answered, the original one and then another that developed
during the course of the discussion.

You then wander off to some remote corner in the woods and pinch yourself to
see if you are still sane

Nick

  _____