[cma-l] Community Radio Spot Rate

Paul Golder paul at pvg.co.uk
Tue Feb 3 11:35:40 GMT 2015

When I was running RLSs with The Phoenix (as it was known then) and
Mayflower FM (if anyone remembers that!) back in 1995-1996 I was charging a
basic package of £250 a month for spot ads.

And I still am! (Although everything is yearly and negotiated up or down
from there).

According to various websites, 20 years of inflation is about 73% so £250
then is worth £434 today.