[cma-l] Studio Installation Recommendation Required

Barry Mole b.mole at talk21.com
Thu Dec 31 10:21:25 GMT 2015

Dear Matthew,

I'm sure you have had many suggestions already but we've always found Paul Miller to be first class. he can deal with everything you need at a reasonable price and is always on call to clients for advice tel 07919577673 Advanced Studio Projects and he'll get back to you..
Best wishes
Barry MoleMan. Dir. WCR Community Radio (Warminster)