[cma-l] Studio Installation Recommendation

Ian Hickling transplanfm at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 29 18:03:06 GMT 2015

Hi MatthewThis is our main line of business, together with transmission and radio link systems, and has been for the past 18 years.We have been instrumental in the gestation of 62 out of the current 236 Community Radio stations on air.Our marketing strategy as a small dynamic organisation is to tailor what we supply and install carefully to the available budget whilst giving optimal value for money.As I'm sure you will appreciate, every project is different and the most important thing we have learned here is that "standard" installations simply don't exist.However, we can certainly give you numerous examples of recent projects together with pictures and endorsement from the Licensees concerned.It would be enormously helpful therefore if we could see your shopping list and have an idea of the available budget.
The next move would be to carry out a site visit and survey in order to be able to align the final Quotation with the physical situation on the ground.
We make no charge for this process except for a request for notional travelling expenses for the site visit.Sincerely
Ian HicklingPartner

Office: 01635 578435  (7am-11pm UK time)Carphone: 07530 980115 (only responds when driving)6 Horn Street, Compton, NEWBURY, RG20 6QS