[cma-l] 4ZZZ & born to fail - whatever that means.

Ian Hickling transplanfm at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 12 09:15:41 GMT 2015

I know it's "The Rules", but what a state of affairs when people can be penalised for doing too well.
I do our VAT and Tax - it surely can't be that hard to compose official returns to comply with the parameters?

Ian Hickling
Partner

Office: 01635 578435  (7am-11pm UK time)Carphone: 07530 980115 (only responds when driving)6 Horn Street, Compton, NEWBURY, RG20 6QS