[cma-l] IT Grants for UK Charities / Not for Profit Groups / CICs / SICs

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Wed Dec 9 23:44:21 GMT 2015

From: http://www.netsolutionswales.co.uk/e-nsw-2/grants.html

Net Solutions Wales can assist with IT Grants of £10,000 for Community /
Charity Groups ICT Development.

The funds cover PC's, laptops, smartboards, projectors (Most Main stream
I.T) software and support . Restriction of one application per year

Typical projects that have been awarded include community
re-generation/enrichment, community activities and those groups which
involve their community in learning new skills.

We will assist in providing knowledge of the IT available and guide you in
how best to maximise the Grant with IT that suits its purpose.

This does not affect any Core funding and applications are on a first come
first served basis with a decision time of around one month.

Please click here
<http://www.netsolutionswales.co.uk/e-nsw-2/Voluntary_IT_Grants_Press_Release%5B1%5D.doc>
for a full description of Aid (Opens as Word Document)

*"From start to finish, we were impressed with the help and support we
required in using the IT Grant.  The computers, monitors and peripherals
arrived in top condition and in very quick time. We appreciated the after
sales support. Our sincere thanks to your team*” (Richard, Oakleaf
Enterprise).

Please contact us <http://www.netsolutionswales.co.uk/e-nsw-2/contactus.php>
with your enquiries

"For Successful Grant Consultancy clients who purchase the IT elsewhere, a
15% fee will be applied to the Grant Awarded.

By continuing with the Consultancy you hereby agree to these terms"