[cma-l] CR Power Allocation

Canalside's The Thread office at thethread.org.uk
Wed Dec 9 15:20:03 GMT 2015

Without boring everyone we were well stitched up on this one ...quite
conveniently for the local ILR Station.

I was always on the understanding that if a mistake is made, and it's gets
spotted and can be amended and fixed fairly quickly then you run with it
...clearly not in this Industry.

What we do in this Industry is invent a plethora of excuses as to why
something can't be done as opposed to how it can be done. In most cases we
already know the answer but you are dealing with folk who are hard of
hearing, wearing blinkers and suffer from selective memory loss.

Because of an off-shoot of the restrictions, we couldn't put the transmitter
where we needed it. It couldn't go there anyway because the area we wanted
to cover, we couldn't cover ....  in fact silk fm via the rules were
dictating where we could go      ie:- tail wagging the Dog.

The restrictions do not apply any longer because they were given a power
boost .so if the rules don't apply, why can't we go back to Plan A as
opposed to Plan B, without having to make up ridiculous methods and pretence
......I have never witnessed anything like it in my whole life, and I'm 56
now

The mind still boggles

Senor Confused ?

  _____