[cma-l] 4ZZZ accounts

Alan Coote alan.coote at 5digital.co.uk
Tue Dec 8 12:59:21 GMT 2015

A prominent person at Ofcom told me that there wasn’t a community station in the country that doesn’t want more power – which tells you quite a lot about Ofcom and their willingness and ability to support the sector!

I’ve long contended that Ofcom have a responsibility to only license stations that stand a fair chance of being financially sustainable. It stands to reason the larger the audience the greater the potential revenue.

Kind Regards

Alan

Alan Coote