[cma-l] FM Tuner

Neil Munday neilm at susyradio.com
Fri Aug 7 13:47:56 BST 2015

Scan Studiospares online or the other broadcast suppliers any rack mount
tuner is good and purchase a tamper proof rack panel to go in front of it.
Alternatively if cost sensitive a decent Sony HiFi receiver mounted and set
back on a 19" rack tray with a flat piece of clear Perspex with holes
drilled to fit the rack screw positions works. Matching and balancing
transformers are available suggest the "stick on" range via Canford audio
but if just off air monitoring may not be required as it feeds the
headphone pre amp via a selector. HiFi is lower level (phono) output than
balanced XLR. Won't go into the levels as you won't need the barber for a
month!!

Good luck
Neilm