[cma-l] FM Tuner

Eddie Stuart eddie at kcr.fm
Thu Aug 6 17:57:09 BST 2015

Does anyone have any recommendations for a high quality FM tuner, preferably lockable frequency wise and preferably rack mounted. Output to match the inputs/outputs of a Sonifex S1 broadcast mixer.

I need to point a Funder at what we want & they will then buy it for us - so eBay is out.

Please excuse my stunning lack of technical knowledge!!

Thanks,

Eddie Stuart

--
KCR broadcasts across Moray and beyond on 107.7FM
and to the world on the internet at http://kcr.fm

KCR is the operating name of Keith Community Radio Ltd.
Registered in Scotland: No SC 173805
Registered Office: 59a Land Street, Keith, Banffshire, AB55 5AN