[cma-l] Norway to switch off FM in 2017

Alan Coote alan.coote at 5digital.co.uk
Mon Apr 20 12:41:54 BST 2015

James,

The talk of percentages is misleading and I think masks a significant
problem.

If 91% of the population will be able to receive a commercial DAB station in
the UK by the end of the year, it means 5.4 million people can¹t. Which by
the way is more than the 5 million total population of Norway.

I wouldn¹t like to be on the Digital Switch Over Help Desk when that lot
start complaining!

Kind Regards
Alan

Alan Coote
Managing Director
5 Digital Limited

Hear Alan Every Week on Let¹s Talk Business The UK¹s Premier Radio Programme
For Current and Future Entrepreneurs - Now Broadcast To Over 5 Million
People  <http://www.letstalkbusinessonline.com/>

Email - alan.coote at 5digital.co.uk
Phone - 0800 949 6655
Mobile - 07801 518858
Twitter - @TheAlanCoote <http://www.twitter.com/TheAlanCoote>
Web - http://www.5digital.co.uk <http://www.5digital.co.uk/>

Let¹s Talk Business
Twitter - @LTBShow <http://www.twitter.com/LTBShow>
Web - http://www.LetsTalkBusinessOnline.com
<http://www.letstalkbusinessonline.com/>

The Media Production, Broadcasting and Training Company

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail is private and confidential and may contain
proprietary or legally privileged information. It is for the intended
recipient only. If you have received this email in error, please notify the
author by replying to it and then destroy it. If you are not the intended
recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on
this e-mail or any attachment. 5 Digital, Basepoint Bournemouth, Aviation
Business Park, Enterprise Close, Christchurch, Dorset. BH23 6NX.