[cma-l] Fwd: Ofcom publishes applications for small scale DAB trials

Martin Steers martin at martinsteers.co.uk
Thu Apr 16 12:20:32 BST 2015

I imagine that Ofcom might want a variety of people community / commercial
to test the water.

What has been slightly frustrating is that so many applications have ticked
the confidentiality box for details of their application.

Celador application is for a single transmitter to cover Bristol.

UKRD one seems to be just to cover Start Cambridge, although they have
selected type 3 "An SFN carrying multiple services based on at least two
transmitter sites with one of them an on-channel repeater (OCR)."