[cma-l] Free business programme for community stations

Alan Coote alan.coote at 5digital.co.uk
Wed Apr 15 14:05:48 BST 2015

Are you tapping into your lucrative business community?

To help you, the Let¹s Talk Business programme will gain you instant on air
credibility and attract new B2B advertisers to your station. Let¹s Talk
Business is a topical, informative and fun programme for business people
which is already syndicated on 60 FM, DAB and Digital UK stations.

Each weekly programme is 30 minutes long so will easily fit into any
station¹s format and schedule.

If you own or run a licensed Community Station you will be able to air Let¹s
Talk Business for FREE. We may also be able to help you generate revenue.

Send me a reply and I¹ll forward a sample programme to you together with
more details .

Kind Regards
Alan

Alan Coote
Executive Producer

Hear Alan Every Week on Let¹s Talk Business The UK¹s Premier Radio Programme
For Current and Future Entrepreneurs - Now Broadcast To Over 5 Million
People  <http://www.letstalkbusinessonline.com/>

Email - alan.coote at 5digital.co.uk
Phone - 0800 949 6655
Mobile - 07801 518858