[cma-l] Community radio frequency allocation survey

Canalside's The Thread office at thethread.org.uk
Thu Apr 9 15:53:04 BST 2015

Dear All

I think you’ll find a lot of it is difficult to understand because half of
it doesn’t make any sense ANYWAY !     it ain’t logical, it contains no
common sense thinking whatsoever, and the process DID NOT allow for tweaks
as other Stations come onto the Network.

We have an issue as you all know that I could sort out tomorrow with my eyes
closed and my hands tied behind my back. It would cost about three grand
(£3,000)  which we have saved up and the tweak wouldn’t cause any other
Station any problems. It would mean however that the people who are supposed
to be able to hear us can do (if they democratically) choose to do so
and a
Station in Mid Wales which has gotten absolutely nothing to do with North
East Cheshire isn’t pecking away at us.

REGARDS

Nick

  _____