[cma-l] Community Radio on AM

Ian Hickling transplanfm at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 25 12:51:13 BST 2014

To me the problem is very simple - the archaic rules that govern potential interference on VHF/FM services need to be revised.CR will not get - and doesn't need - its own Band II sector.There are 204 channels available virtually everywhere - there is plenty of room for everyone.Italy as one case alone has proved this.