[cma-l] We just reached 100 - Thank You

Alan Coote alan.coote at 5digital.co.uk
Thu Sep 25 12:21:52 BST 2014

This week Let's Talk Business reached it 100th programme!

You can hear an online version here
<http://www.LetsTalkBusinessOnline.com>
http://www.LetsTalkBusinessOnline.com

So, I just want to publicly thank the 50+ affiliate stations who broadcast
Let's Talk Business each week.

We started over two years ago with the objective of creating a weekly
programme to help local aspiring entrepreneurs.  My own personal goal was to
also help community stations stand out by giving away a quality programme
which, importantly as a business show, enabled them to generate an income
from it.

Judging by the feedback from listeners and stations, we have achieved both
over the last 2 years.

A sincere thank you and here's to the next 100!

Kind Regards, The Let's Talk Business Team

Alan Coote - Executive Producer & Presenter

Sean Burns - Programme Editor

Laura Dean - Production Assitant

The latest programme is on now the web

Email -  <mailto:alan.coote at 5digital.co.uk> alan.coote at 5digital.co.uk

Phone - 0800 949 6655

Mobile - 07801 518858

Twitter -  <http://www.twitter.com/TheAlanCoote> @TheAlanCoote

Web -  <http://www.5digital.co.uk/> http://www.5digital.co.uk

cid:image001.gif at 01CE03CD.223AC920

The Media Production, Broadcasting and Training Company

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail is private and confidential and may contain
proprietary or legally privileged information. It is for the intended
recipient only. If you have received this email in error, please notify the
author by replying to it and then destroy it. If you are not the intended
recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on
this e-mail or any attachment. 5 Digital, Basepoint Bournemouth, Aviation
Business Park, Enterprise Close, Christchurch, Dorset. BH23 6NX