[cma-l] The future of the BBC: have your say - closes 4th September

Bill Best bill.best at commedia.org.uk
Wed Sep 3 22:55:30 BST 2014

Many thanks Shirley.

The survey is only one page and can be completed in a few minutes so it
would be great to get as many community media responses as possible as The
Guardian will be hosting fringe events at each of the three major party
conferences this autumn, to debate the future of the BBC and its governance.

Remember, the survey closes tomorrow! Details here:

http://www.theguardian.com/media-network/media-network-blog/2014/aug/20/future-bbc-survey-party-conferences

Best regards

Bill
--