[cma-l] Employability training in community radio

Ed Connole ed at allfm.org
Thu Nov 20 19:47:50 GMT 2014

Cormac - lots of our stuff is employability;

-monthly 30 training aimed at out of work

- just finished training carers & mental people who are unemployed

- previous trained unelpoyed older people & adults with learning
difficulties

Happy to chat

Ed

PS sent a tweet about a horse that had 22 retweets, it almost went viral...