[cma-l] FW: FW: Ofcom to investigate over 50 community radio stations

RJ THORNE rj.thorne at btinternet.com
Tue Nov 18 15:08:14 GMT 2014

There are days when I'd like to be living in Macclesfield, Not many mind you, but just a few... You must be good company after a couple of pints!

Down here in the Forest of Dean we know only two well what a struggle CR can be. Try taking all those issues Nick is pointing out and then adding a rural location and  AM into the mix!